Friday, June 12, 2009

Rafting

As everyone noticed, this Bali trip was the most unforgettable experience that no one would possibly forget

A lot had happened at Bali:
Excitement..
Adventure..
Embarassement..
Annoyance..
Good Times..
etc

Within those categories I picked rafting as the exciting part

Rafting was indeed fun excluding the need to go ups and downs 500 stairs
Could you believe that? 500?

At first, when nothing I could see but stairs instead of river, I told myself, 'Is this worth it?'
The thought had haunted me up in my every step until I finally spotted a river near by
The sound of water flowing was wonderful, it drowned the thought within me
No longer I felt the word, 'tired' and as a substitute I felt my entire body was filled with delight

With no more second to waste, I jumped into the boat which was about to depart
In my boat, there was Howie, Amadeus, Steffie, Me and Patrick
Including the professional in boat of course

The six of us and the six of them which were Oline, Joseph, Alim, Teresa, Alfon, Professional
We competed which one of us could possible had the strenght to be the first

As the journey began, miles had our boat travelled from the starting point
As in my record, my boat was the first
Well, they had once or maybe twice catched us up but we would get that position back easily ^^

In the middle of the journey, we stopped for a coconut drink
Unlike the others, Joseph, Alfon, Steffie and myself were sitting at the cold river
We felt ourselves agaisnt the current and the feelings of rushing water were incredible!
Don't believe me? Try them next time you rode this kind of thing!

(Oline & Me waiting for the others)

(The 2 boats members)

After we had our break, we swapped member. We replaced Pat with Joss.
It was a really good timing for Joseph to go with our boat, he helped us by a lot!
He even saved my life twice!! He was my HERO for the day!!
Here how the story went..
During our journey to the end, our team decided to take a swim
However, the current was extremely strong!
I was almost caught by the current when joseph pulled me, that's one
When everybody was done swimming, everybody were back at the boat except me
I couldn't pull my own weight and I was afraid I couldn't held much longer
Joseph pulled me from the water to the boat, real solid! and that's the two
Now I knew the feeling of dying on Tsunami!!!
I'm telling you, it had crept the hell out of me!
Real scary!
Thanks Jo for saving my butt twice!
After the unpleasant incident occured, we all including the other boat took a swim at the last part of the journey
The water was calm and it was very nice. I wished I could turn back the time.
I missed rafting and everything that had happened in Bali

7 comments:

  1. Joss the hero??!?! Weird things happen everyday.
    Where were the rest? I thought there were more of you who went.

    By the way "deja vu" isn't used like that. Ask gautam or read his first blog post to understand "deja vu."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was 15 of us who went Bali but the rest decided to go shopping instead..

    It's kinda weird at first but hell yea..
    Believe it or not he really was my saver! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..
    Cool huh, mr??
    gegege...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "we would get that position back easily ^^"
    WHAT!? After all that strugle I had almost broke my back! BTW ^.^ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Blindly struggling is uselss! Joss and Caroline, describe Deus's struggles for me. Musta been like a chicken with its head cut off haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wkwkwkwk... I LOVE RAFTING too especially when we swam that last part of our adventure down the stream...the water was very cold.

    BUT i hate the very last part of the last part of our adventure.when i'm stuck into the muddy sand and i almost loss my sandal ...wkwkwkwk =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amadeus was a big help!
    He had the spirit and power in him..
    He was naturally good at rafting.. haha..
    Is that right deus?

    Well when he struggled, his expressions were cute!
    He wince in the pain of his back, i think..
    haha.. but still he's a big help to my team!

    My teammates rock!

    ReplyDelete