Saturday, July 11, 2009

16th B'day! Part 1

One day, way before my 16th birthday my mom asked me a very unexpected question.
"When was the last time you celebrate your birthday?"
For once in my life, I couldn't asnwer her.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by another question of hers.
"Do you want to make your 16th birthday special? Since you won't have your 17th."

The words sprung me.
She was right!
This was my last chance to celebrate with my friends.
The choice was now or never..

Finally, I had made my mind and it would be a simple yet elegant celebration.
I didn't ask for dress code or other fancy stuffs.
The most important part was my friends.
As long the all could come, it was all that mattered.

My birthday was a holiday weeks so teachers were all out of town.
It was a very unfortunate situation but at least I got my friends.

The party was simple and we had buffet.
It had gone well and even funnier when we did some pranks.
The victims was: Alfon, Billiem and Howie

We put salts at Alfon's and Howie's drinks and some 'mixed everything' for Billiem.
Alfon did realize his drink had some salt in it but Howie didn't know.
When we all laughed at Alfon, Howie was laughing at Alfon too.
He kept saying Alfon was a real fool didn't know he was pranked.
When we said he was also one of the victim, he blushed and felt silent in embarrastment.
For covering his humiliation, he put salt in every beverage he was going to drink.
It was hillarious!

For Billiem, we put 'everything' we saw at the table in a bowl for him to eat.
By everything was from chilli, water, orange juice, es campur and many more.
To my surprise, he actually ate it. ^^
Wanna see the photos? Go to part 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment