Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dreadful Day

Today seemed slower than any other day.. it was a very dreadful day!!

'I sensed trouble and MORE trouble i got..'

It appeared out of nowhere..
Suddenly everything just turned out wrong.. Tension was built and situation got awkward..
I really didn't know how to restrain myself for not being mad at 'them'..
However, rage overwhelmed me and controlled me instead..
May some words just came out sharp.. I might somehow hurt 'their' feelings..
I didn't even realize it myself until 'they' expressed 'their' responds..
My anger suddenly vanished upon looking at 'them'..
It seemed like i misunderstood them.. or did I?

Soon, after a while.. when my thoughts were clear.. I was thinking..
'How if this whole thing is my fault?'
Reviewing the situation, i thought again and realized it wasn't my all my FAULTS but 'theirs' too..
'Am i being selfish or am i being FAIR?'
i didn't figure out which was which but i was hoping tomorrow 'we' could forget and forgive..
just like old-times.. i hoped this time will also be next time..

As i wish upon my unsolved problems, there are LOTS of other things for me to worry..
Ms Bella's chem workbook..
it is like a personal hell to me.. I am not talking nonsense but it's true..
Not mentioning the furious Mr G in our class today.. WOW.. It was really creeping me out..
He got so emotional with eyeballs sticking out at us.. Creepy and unpleasant..
Not a single one of us dared to move or even looked at him.. unbelivable..
Sometimes i wondered..
'Will Mr G be this frightening around his GF?'

Talking about exams had stressed me out already..
Ms Bella had given us not ONLY me much headache as she mentioned there was MORE coverage in CIE 'O' LEVEL.. pressure much..!!

Thinking about studies and conflicts had gotten me wore off..
I should enjoy my 'freedom'.. at least taking break from week of exams..
but NO!! geography homework just added up my pressure.. DOUBLE!!
One for chemistry and one for geography.. what more can torture me??
maths?? hmm.. not so much..
What a suicidal attempt! Not for physical but for mental!!
Pressure, pressure, pressure..
i didn't feel like talking anymore..

lots to talk but so little time..
lots to study but so little time..
same concept but different contents..

Anyway, need some slp..
Be back for more..

Later

XOXO
CC is in the house!

10 comments:

  1. wow okok Calm down you nerd! But I bet you will be putting more pressure on yourself since you lost to Gautam the pest this time hahaha.

    Of course I won't be so frightening in the presence of my girlfriend. She doesn't piss me off like you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CORRECTIONS:
    I might somehome hurt 'their' feelings..
    I MIGHT SOMEHOW HURT THEIR FEELINGS

    I didn't even realized it myself until 'they' expressed 'their' responds.
    I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT MYSELF UNTIL THEY EXPRESSED THEIR RESPONDS

    Reviewing the situation, i think again and realized it wasn't my FAULTS but 'theirs' too..
    REVIEWING THE SITUATION, I THOUGHT AGAIN AND REALIZED IT WASN'T MY FAULT BUT THEIRS TOO...

    i didn't figure out which was which but i was hoping tomorrow 'we' could forgot and forgave.
    I DIDN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH WAS WHICH BUT I WAS HOPING TOMORROW WE COULD FORGET AND FORGIVE.

    Not even a single one of us even dare to move or looked at him.. unbelivable..
    NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE OF US EVEN DARED TO MOVE OR LOOK AT HIM.. UNBELIEVABLE..

    PEACE!!!....HEHE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx gaut for the corrections..
    It's so kind of you..

    Mr G..
    could you don't say the word 'nerd'
    i really hate tat.. really do..
    i'm just trying to improve..
    i really appreciate if you take back ur word..
    thx..

    haha.. i don't know.. perhaps you would be that mad around her too.. well, i guess not..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've nothing to say this week.
    so frustated.
    no motivation.
    hope this end soon.
    sorry for my freak demeanor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wuah wuah wuah Oh my gosh. I think you should get yourself calm down a little. I can understand that CIE is pressuring for you and it is only a few months away.However this is the path that you need to get hehehe ^.^ anyway what are you going to do during the holiday?

    Peace always

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah Ok, you're not a nerd. You're a conscientious, enthusiastic, diligent, delightful and humourous student.

    The follow thingie works like this: You click on "follow" on the blogs you would like to follow and you're the "follower" of the blog. This means when you go into www.blogger.com and sign in, your dashboard will show any updates that you follow. It's kind of like facebook where you have the home page which is where you receive updates about everyone else and your personal page. So the dashboard is the home page and your blog is your personal page. Hope I haven't further confused you, I'm typing very quickly cause I'm going out for a movie now..... bye bye

    ReplyDelete