Sunday, March 22, 2009

Growing Up

23rd March 2009 (9:00 am)
"I've given one more chance to prove that I’m not the kind of person I used to be. I can CHANGE and I WILL!" the words echoed and echoed in my ears.

I'm a true crybaby..
I cried for almost everything.. Even over the simplest things!
I promise myself it would be the last of it..
Starting now, I'm NO longer a crybaby!
I've learn that real courage was in facing and overcoming
fear and NOT by crying over spill milk..
Time over time purpose of life supposedly to seek pleasure and avoid pain but my life works the other way around..

Everything I've seen in life is a wrong judgment..

All these time, the problem was in ME..
By changing myself, I hope I’ll find a better life or at least to find a better me..

I've been extremely vicious and intimidating for some people..
For my unpleasant attitude I apologize..

From now onward,
I'm a reborn Caroline..
I've discovered my mistakes and I won't make the same mistakes twice..

Today is the start of my new life..
The flip of a new page.. The beginning of everything..
I'm ready to shout to the world saying, ‘I've learn my mistakes! I’ll grow up!'

Nothing can stop me from this attempt of mine..
Everything will change.. I confirm myself..

Smile all the way..
Always start your day with a smile :D [contribution from Joss]
My new motto,

'Smiling Everyday Keeps The
Troubles Away'
:P

XOXO

I'll be back for more! ^^

13 comments:

  1. good
    you learnt something
    i really want to see your change
    and i hope you really mean your words
    its not about pulling u down
    im trying to push u up

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. sure..
    i'm learning.. i'll grow up..
    nothing will be same anymore..
    world is changing as well as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...A change is indeed necessary for life...

    Corrections:
    NOT by crying over a spill milk..
    NOT BY CRYING OVER SPILT MILK

    All these time, the problem is in ME..
    ALL THESE TIME, THE PROBLEM WAS IN ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea it's an obvious compulsory..
    I couldn't agree more..
    Thx for the corrections..
    Need to learn from the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. gaut2x..

    Addition:
    "Always start your day with a smile :D.."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joss said...
    haha.. gaut2x

    I asked you what that was about and ur reply is what the hell???

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo guys!
    sup? what's this all about?
    do any of you care for an explaination?

    ReplyDelete
  8. JO2......I WAS SIMPLY ASKIN WHY U WROTE haha.. gaut2x IN YOUR 1ST COMMENT..THATS ALL

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK JO...EITHER YOU ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE OR EITHER YOU ARE REALLY DUMB.

    I think your dumb

    ReplyDelete