Saturday, March 21, 2009

Excruciating Reminder

21st March 2009

Someone came up to me..

As the words began to fill my entire being, my heart couldn't bear another strike..
Perhaps I had myself prepared to face this upsetting fact, but it seemed my heart didn't do much the job..
The only thing could be concluded in this situation was 'truth hurts'..
I couldn't deny it as well as every person who visited my blog..

My heart was then broken into two..
Void filled my heart but hope lingered with me telling me to stay strong..

Heavy-heartedly,
I thanked the person for their honesty although my heart was raining in tears..
With big fake smiles saying, 'I'm fine' while deep inside I’m bleeding..

This situation had us in awkward positions..

As my memory rested at the fact I knew I had it coming,
I questioned myself for being painfully hurt..

'Why would those words burn like an acid in my heart when I know it's coming?'

Phone rang..
Gone once.. twice.. trice..
I didn't answer any of those calls..

My strength was yanked by the terrifying possibility of the future..
I didn't want anything to change..
I wanted everything went back to normal.. I wanted to be strong!
However, I couldn’t do so..
'What is the matter with me?'

I didn't want any apologize..
I just wanted a time-out.. A place for me to pull myself together..
I knew they just wanted to help, to make a better me..
I was sorry for being childish but I couldn't help it myself..
My emotions were out of control, wild like a hunger tiger finally freed from its cage..

As time had cleared my mind,
I discovered only true friends would take such risk to make me realize something I don't..
They are my 'real' friends..

Even if the process was extremely excruciating, it had opened my eyes and changed me..

For their 'slap in the face' reminder..
Not mentioning harsh and hurtful, I want to say, 'Thank You!'..

Peace.. ^^

XOXO
CC = Caroline Cullen
Ha!

7 comments:

  1. see
    i'm the first person who post a comment on your entry
    hey, i know its quite impossible to discuss this topic here
    but, one thing for sure, i always want the best for you
    always

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline/Pat...I didnt Understand...Please explain what the entry is about

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm Did Pat say something mean that felt like acid in your heart? Cool it girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw Caroline, do you know what Debbie's blog URL is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nah..
    I'm just fooling around..
    No worries..
    It's nothing.. really..

    debbie's blog is..
    www.dl007mit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. .... Erm...writing a comment...frankly, you are the first person i did post my comment to. I think your entries are somehow an answer to me.And i find it interesting how you feel. And this is what i think..You are really 'growing' up..

    Melia *_*

    ReplyDelete