Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Wish

Clock ticked at the exact ten o'clock at night.

'It's time', silently he whispered to himself.

A father placed his book aside and went to check on his only daughter.

Standing in front of her door, he was knocking for permission.
First knocked was ignored and so as second and third.

A father was made bewildered by this situation.
It was not usual of her daughter to take no notice of his arrival.
Slowly he turned her doorknob and opened the door.
When he saw her, shocked filled his entire being.

His eyes were wide opened and his mouth was a definite O.

She was lying unconscious on the floor.
Her face was pale white and she looked really sick.

Father took no further delay to call up an ambulance.
Once he was done doing so, directly he accompanied her.

Her skin was icy cold and her lips was turning paler every seconds.
Tears of hope from his father were dripping on her cheeks.

It awoke her.

She wiped his tears away and struggled for words, for a last wish.
She held up a paper and gave it to him.

Father was trembling to receive her last wish as he won't let it be the last of it.

She held his father's warm hand and commended him under her last breath to promise to fulfill her last wish.
As the words were spread, she passed away.
Her father was crying to take this bitter fact as he didn't know her only daughter had cancer.
He opened the folded paper and this was written:

"Dad, I love you.
By the time you've received this message, I won't be in this world anymore.
I want you to remember that you'll always be here, in my heart. Forever.

Tell my friends I love them so much.
Nothing in this world is as precious as our friendship.
I may be a big disappointment for them, a friend that isn't truly can be called one.
However, I want them to know that whether in the state of alive or not, they will still be important to me. Till the end. My very end.

Although the love I give was different than any other friends of theirs but I was giving them my very one and only heart.
They couldn't really feel them and that sadden me.
I was hoping you could tell them what's I had been keeping for this long.
A goal I wouldn't be possible to reach. Not now and not anymore.

My time has ended here.
Dad, I'm allright.

No good-byes cause I would always stay in your heart, always..."


The story hadn't end.
Although the message was passed,

Will they understand the story behind everything?

Will they understand why is it every person different with another in a special way?
Everyone have their own unique way to express their love.
Can they receive that girl's love?

What do you think?
Do they be able to understand her?

11 comments:

  1. I think some of them will understand.
    The people who have "heart" will understand and receive her love with heart full of joy.

    Nice story C!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea..

    That would be a perfect end for her..
    An understanding friend is all she needs at that moment.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself do not understand this story so, unfortunately I wont be able to answer your question.Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww..

    nice story..


    so touching..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. Thx.

    Gautam: You really don't understand? Which one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Gautam, I did not understand a thing. Maybe it's a girl thing... hahahahahahaha
    (joke, I think)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hua

    it is so touching

    I cannot imagine that poor girl passed away in a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea.. poor girl..

    It's a story to make you realize that actually we're lucky we're still alive.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Humans are never satisfied. We tend to neglect what we receive and have.
    It's a misfortune for the girl to die with such regards but it's a loss for her friends, for they do not appreciate their relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont understand how the friends made a such a great impact on her that the first thanks she said in her letter was for them instead for her father.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Correction:
    Do they be able to understand her?
    WILL THEY BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HER?

    ReplyDelete