Friday, April 10, 2009

Magical Moment

Swoosh…

All that I heard was the sound of the waves.
They rolled down swiftly finding its way to meet my feet.
Slowly it had drenched half of my dress.

I closed my eyes feeling the cold breeze swept the hair out of my shoulders.
I felt bit by bit my soul found a place to recover.
All the hatred, lost, hurt everything were vanished, gone without a trace.
It felt like the waves had taken everything away along with them.

The peace sensation had me calmed.
I could finally breath my problems out leaving me with ease.
I truly wanted to make this feeling permanent but my attempt of keeping was continuing to fail.

I sighed whenever the sun went down.
Sunset arrival was initialing me my time was up. It was time to go back home.
I looked around and discovered that I was alone. Everybody had left.

I tried telling myself I could come tomorrow and the day after.
However, for inexplicable reason, my feet rooted itself down to the ground.
Not wanting to leave this place.

I reluctantly commanded my feet and all the willing of staying to obey my orders.
Unfortunately, I was ignored.

Everything I did never changed the fact that I really wanted to be there.
Forever or at least when I could feel this way everyday for the rest of my life.

The crashing waves… The breeze of the wind… The soft sand burying my feet…
Every single one of them had given me a warmth feeling that no one or anything could possibly gave me.

All I want is a peace to my heart, to my life.
That’s all matters to me.
Nothing else is.

16 comments:

  1. nah..
    i didn't took it.. i found it somewhere at google..

    it's nt exactly like what i have in mind but it's okay.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, found some grammar error, punctuation error.
    But overall very very well put together.

    It reminds me of somebody... sigh... well those are memories and imaginations....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds you of somebody?
    who could it be?
    ur lover?

    tell me..
    i'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i know who..!!
    her name begins with D or T...?? Which one...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo is it the right or the left? Remember??? (inside joke!) Huh! You tell me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your hands off my girl..
    wuasss.. howie2x..
    uahahhaa..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not as cool as the story i'm gonna post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your story is fine.. touching I must say..
    Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy it THAT much as you didn't tell me who is she..

    What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya.. what the hell howie..
    tell the whole world who you like..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha...Howie is stuck in a situation...Joss when you know the name just tell the name and dont wait for Howie to blurt it out cause everyone knows he aint going to blurt it out.....

    BTW, nice description Caroline...
    Now Suddenly I Wish to be in Bali

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea..
    I think Howie will keep his secret by himself..
    It's kinda private and I respect privacy..
    but sometimes it really bugs me NOT to know..

    If Howie doesn't want to tell me, why can't Joss tell me?

    Thx for the compliment Gaut.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed... I wish I were in Bali too! There's something about a vast expanse of water that seems to calm people down.

    Looks like Caroline is going through an emotional rollercoaster. The negative emotions have now given way to positive ones. lol What emotion shall we see in the next post?

    Stay tuned....... Same time same space same url....

    ReplyDelete
  13. after reading this,

    I also wish I were in bali lhoo..

    maybe it's quite nice to have a quiet time with the companion of the waves..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think our wish may come true..

    Soon,
    we are going to Bali remember?

    Just wishing they won't cancel it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete